Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Sending Love & Prayers

 Hello Sweet Friends! Sheri here today sharing a Sympathy card featuring the Sympathy Morning Glories stamp set.
 
I first started off by creating the background panel by taking three shades of blue (light, medium & dark) and ink blended them. I then stamped the large Morning Glories image using a Misti tool so I could re-stamp to get a dark crisp image. Next I cut out the center of the image with a stitched rectangle die and added a mat before putting the pieces back in place. The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a piece of black card stock and cut down into a strip. I also added a few clear sequins.
 
Card Measurements:
White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2")
Black Mat: 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
White Stitched Panel: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Black Rectangle Mat: 2 3/8" x 4 1/8"
White Stitched Rectangle Panel: 2 1/4" x 4"
Black Sentiment Strip: 2 11/16" x 1/2"
 
 
---

 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: