Friday, June 11, 2021

Snail Village ATC Card

Today I have a fun card that uses an ATC card as it's focal point. I first created the ATC and then decided it would be a fun card so I went for it...

I started with an ATC panel of watercolor paper. I smooshed some Distress Oxides (Hickory Smoke and Aged Mahogany.) I added a little color texture with the bitty heart stencil that I spritzed with water so it blended into the background. I added more texture around the edges with the Grunge Elements 3 and Texture Tiles 7. With my backgrounds created, I colored up my Snail House from Snail Village and fussy cut it. I added a little washi for it to sit on and added a sentiment. ATC done.

For the card, I simply layered some Neenah Solar White and Bazzill Brick cardstock and that is that. I love it!

I hope you like it and are inspired!

Have a great day!
Lyn

No comments: