Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Keep Swimming

 Hi friends! It's Julee popping in today with a colorful little encouragement card.


As soon as I saw the Paint Splatters Stencil I knew I wanted to do a rainbow background with it.  So I pulled out a rainbow of ink pads and got to work.  The background seemed like it would go with the fun critters from Fin-tastic Friends, and Mer-mazing, so I stamped them out, colored with Copics, then cut them out.


The keep swimming sentiment is from Mer-mazing and I embossed it in white on black cardstock and doodled a frame around it,  I thought it would be fun if the lobster was holding the sign.  The friend is cut with the new Friend Word Die, and I added it behind the lobster, so the two sentiments are connected.  A little glossy glaze on the eyes, and this fun card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day.


No comments: