Friday, September 17, 2021

Christmas Shaker Card

Happy Friday crafty friends! I hope your week has been going well and that your weekend gets even better.

Today I want to share with you a slimline card I made using the Berry Branch background stamp from this month’s new release and the Christmas Blocks stamp set.

To start my card, I made a slimline base measuring 7" x 8 1/2" with scoring at 3 1/2". I then trimmed a red card stock 3 1/4" x 8 1/4". Finally, I trimmed a white card stock 3" x 8". Once I was done trimming, I stamped the Berry Branch stamp on the white card stock with a green ink pad, and glued a slightly smaller piece of acetate onto the back of it. I then used one of my square nesting dies, which fit perfectly around the Christmas Blocks stamp images, to die cut the background.


I used another white card stock to stamp the cute images from the Christmas Blocks set, and colored them using my Copic markers. I glued that on top of the red card stock and placed some chunky blue glitter to make this into a shaker card. To finish the card, I added some Nuvo drops on the berries and added a sentiment from the Holiday Blocks stamp set.

I really hope you have enjoyed today’s post! For more inspiration follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl.

As always, I hope this has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. Until next time!

No comments: