Friday, October 1, 2021

You brighten my day!


Hello crafty friends! It’s another fun Friday! And today is even more fun because Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps has a new release!
This new release is amazing! If you love Christmas as much as I do, you’ll love it too!
 
For today’s card I used the new stamp set called Antique Ornaments. This set also has coordinating dies.  The fun thing about this set is that it comes with these little lights that you can use not just for a Christmas card but also for a "just because card" and pair it with a simple sentiment.
 

After stamping the images on white card stock, I used my Copic markers to color the light bulbs. To finish the card I added glossy accents to the light bulbs, some sequins & embellishments, and a sentiment from the new (cute!) stamp set called Warm Winter Friends. This set also comes with coordinating dies.

I hope you have liked today's card project! Do check out the new release, you will love it!

For more inspiration, follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl.
 
As always, I do hope this has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. Until next time!
 

No comments: