Saturday, December 11, 2021

Jesus is Born Christmas Card

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick with another Christmas card share. Are all your cards made? I still have more to make. This card is completely flat and will be easy to mail. Here's my card.


This card is pretty easy to make. I used 2 stamp sets and 5 colors of ink. I used Distress Oxides for the stamping in Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. This card can be made with any colors you just need to be able to stamp light to dark. My card panel is 3.75x5 inches and the black border is 4x5.25 inches, so it all fits on an A2 size card. I started by stamping with images from the Scene Silhouettes Jesus is Born stamp set 1st with the Shaded Lilac. I stamped the 3 wisemen 1st then the cityscape so it overlapped in a row. Then I stamped the hills in Dusty Concord, making sure to overlap with the row above. I'm trying not to have any white show thru. I want the colors to have a gradation of light to dark to create the scene. Next I stamped the shepherds and another hill in Chipped Sapphire. Each stamped image is overlapped with the one above it. Lastly, I stamped the cityscape and hills in Black Soot. Then slightly below I stamped the manager scene in Black Soot as well. 

After completing the scene, I stamped the star from the Endless Love stamp set in Tattered Rose. I added the sentiment from the same set in Shaded Lilac. The sentiment overlaps the star slightly. 

Lets take a look at the stamp sets I used.

 


These 2 sets are supper versatile and make great Christmas cards or for other occasions or even journaling.

I hope you find a little time this weekend to get crafty! Thank you visiting and spending time with me today!

No comments: