Friday, January 28, 2022

God is Good

Today I am sharing several projects using Sweet N Sassy's God is Good set. This set is the first set designed by team member Deidre Carson and it is from the January release and it is so, so sweet! I really love that is can be used in a variety of ways - Bible journal, greeting card, memory-dex...

For my projects, first I have a couple of memory-dex cards. I created backgrounds by ink smooshing then inking through a stencil. I inked my floral image on top of the background then colored them with Polychromos pencils. I added sentiments - which are perfect for memory-dex cards as they are straight from the Psalms and are just so beautiful. I love them but what do you think?



My next project is a card. I created an ink blended background then added a cover plate die over it for some texture. I created a panel strip with the image from God is Good and a sentiment from The Future. I colored my image with Polychromos pencils.

I so enjoyed creating with this set today! I think you will love it too!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you were inspired!
Lyn





No comments: