Saturday, May 7, 2022

Easy Encouragement Card

 Happy Saturday, Stampers! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick with another card share from the new release. There's a great new stamp set called Pray Without Ceasing that has several great sentiments that offer encouragement to others. So I paired it with the new background stamp set, Shiplap Background and added a flower from the Delightful Daisies stamp set. Here's what I came up with.


This card is so easy and has a great verse for the sentiment. To make this card I started with a piece of grey cardstock measuring 3.75x5 inches. I stamped the Shiplap Background in Versamark ink on the grey panel. I think heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder. This created a weathered wood panel look. I stamped a daisy from the Delightful Daisies stamps set and colored it with alcohol ink markers. For the sentiment, I stamped the verse 1Peter 5:7 from the Pray Without Ceasing stamp set in Versamark ink on light blue cardstock. I embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I cut it into a strip for the card. I cut a panel out of the light blue cardstock measuring 4x5.25 to frame my other panel. I adhered them to the A2 card base. I added the daisy and the sentiment with foam squares. Then I added a few light blue jewels for some shine and bling.

It's a really easy card that would be perfect to give to someone going thru a tough time. Here's a look at the stamp sets I used.




Also, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a sale!


You can save 15% off your total purchase, excluding items already discounted like bundles! Just use the code in the graphic above when you are ready to check out!

I hope you make some time to be crafty this weekend! Thanks for visiting us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the ship lap stamp I just purchased it and can't wait to use it nice job on this card very cute