Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Hello

 Hi friends! It's Julee Tilman popping in to share a little inspiration.  Today's card features the Diamond Tile Stencil, God is Faithful Stamp & Die Bundle, and Script Sentiments.


I started with the background, first lightly blending Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink onto a white card stock panel, fading to white on the one side.  I then placed the Diamond Tile Stencil over it and stenciled with the same color ink lightening up as I moved across the panel to continue the fade.

The beautiful floral image from God is Faithful is colored with Copic markers in pinks and purples, then cut with the coordinating dies.  I also cut the floral shape from plain cardstock a couple of times and layered them together to give some dimension.

The sentiment panel is stamped with the hello from Script Sentiments, then I added a couple sprigs from the God is Faithful set on eighter side for embellishment.  I finished with some black matting to make things pop and a few small rhinestones.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative day!





No comments: