Saturday, July 23, 2022

You Matter

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle here with a new card to share. I wanted to make a simple card that would work for a man or a women. I used the new stamp set Here for You, The Lord's Battle stamp set and the Jesus Paid it All die. Here's a look at the card.




This card is so easy to make. I ink blended on a white piece of cardstock. It measures 4x4.75 inches. I blended a yellow, orange and red ink on the panel. Then I die cut the Jesus Paid it All die in  cardstock. I then took the cardstock piece and used it as a stencil. I'll keep the actual die cut for another card. I used my new stencil with black ink. I then stamped the sentiment from the Here for You stamp set. The word Jesus is from The Lord's Battle stamp set. I added a dash with a pen in front of Jesus so it would look like Jesus was saying it. I cut a piece of black cardstock at 4x5.25 inches. So this gives the card a black stripe at the top and the bottom of the card. I didn't add any bling so it could be used for a man if needed. So easy, right?


Here's a look at what I used.





 This card was quick and easy. I hope you have time to get crafty this weekend. Thanks for visiting with me today!

No comments: