Thursday, August 4, 2022

down on the farm

Good morning! Today I am sharing some cards using new stamp & die sets from the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps August release. This adorable farm set pairs so well with the new alpha dies!

Product links: Bold Caps Alpha Dies, Down on the Farm Bundle (Stamps and Dies also sold separately), Hillside Edges Dies, Sentimental Wordfetti.

For my first card, I die cut a hello greeting in various colors and offset the letters for a bit of whimsy. My greeting and cute pig were layered onto a floral embossed panel, then I added a little Wordfetti sentiment.


I die cut letters to spell YIPEE for my second card. This time I used the little cow and created a scene for him with patterned papers and the Hillside Edges Dies. I have a clear 6 inch ruler that I got in the sewing department somewhere many years ago. I use it very often on my cards...it stays in my tool caddy. The clear ruler is very helpful to me in lining up alpha dies! (You could also use a piece of washi tape to create a straight edge for alignment, then remove it).


Have a great day!
Diane















No comments: