Saturday, September 24, 2022

Mini Slimline Christmas Card

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle from the design team with a card share from the new release. I love all the Fall and  Christmas items this month. These are my favorite cards to make. So here is my card featuring the new Let Us Rejoice stamp and die set.

 


This card was pretty easy to make. The most time was spent on the coloring. To make this card you will need a mini slimline card base. Mine measures 3.25x6 inches. I cut a card panel from kraft cardstock measuring 3x6.75 inches. I stamped the Pinecone Background stamp in a brown ink and then ink blended around the edges, then added a few splatters. I stamped and colored the images from the Let Us Rejoice stamp and die set with alcohol markers. I adhered them with foam tape. I die cut the sentiment out of red cardstock using the Bold Caps Alpha Dies. I used foam tape on the sentiment as well. I added a few sequins for bling to complete the card. Lets take a look at the items I used.

 


Thanks so much for visiting with me and I hope you have a chance this weekend to get crtafty!

No comments: