Monday, November 21, 2022

Winter Birds

 



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
It's Ceal, Here. Today I am sharing christmas card using the Winter Birds set and coordinating dies
I made this ne for my Sister in Law and we lost my Brother in Law last month and it will be her first Christmas without him. 
To make this card I started with a white to folding white card base and a white panel cut down with a decorative die. I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Greetings set directly on that panel and stamped the cardinal from the Winter Birds set, colored it and cut it out with the coordinating die. Next I stamped some holly from the Holly Christmas set, colored it and cut it out with the coordinating die. To finish it I added them to the panel with the sentiment using some foam dots. 





No comments: