Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Class Friend

Hello! Giovana here with a Vintage card for you. I have to confess that this set "Vintage Postcard" is one of my very favorites :) I love Vintage images and this set is just perfect for all your elegant cards.

For my card I created the card base in Kraft Cardstock. I cut a panel from Ivory CS and die-cut and emboss the bottom edge.  I cut a piece of Patterned Paper, this is from Butterfly garden from Pink Paislee, ink all edges and added to the Ivory piece, then added straight stitches.
I stamped the PostCard, For Correspondence and For address only in Vintage Photo distress Ink. The First Class Friend saying was stamped in Walnut Stain Distress Ink as well as the stamp image. It was die-cut using the stamp die.
Finally I added  twill ribbon, a crocheted flower and a pink paper flower.



Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Really pretty!! Like how you stamped onto the dp. Great stamp set!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Giovana! Love the postcard image stamped on the DP! What a perfectly vintage card!

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous details Gio!!! you do vintage so well!