Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get Well Soon...

Hello! Monika here today with a shabby style card. I hope you enjoyed our May release blog hop  last week, and the fabulous new images! Nature Silhouettes clear stamp set is one of my favorite sets this month.


I also used Music Background, Ticket Sentiments, and Vintage Postcard clear stamp sets.  The small circle and banner dies are from Pennants & More die set. It's fun to add those die-cut elements to any style and type of projects.
The background came from an old book. I just had to rough it up a bit with some paint splatters and spritz, and with sewn and distressed edges. I also used some cheese cloths. It's very inexpensive and adds a nice texture.


I love doing challenges, so the color combination came from ColourQ Challenges #136, and the perfect came from Mojo Monday #240.

Hope I inspired you to make something today!

Thanks for visiting,
Monika

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is a work of art Monika! Gorgeous color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Monika!!!!