Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love blooms


Good morning!

I'm so excited to join you today and share a card that I made using two of our new February release stamp sets - one of which coordinates with an already release die set!  

The sentiment is from the new Bloom & Grow stamp set (which is lovely!!) and the petals were cut from one of the Shape Up dies.  As you can see, I choose a variety of papers to cut from - some patterned, some white, and some solid yellow.  I embossed a couple and then stamped a few with the new coordinating stamp set called Shape Up


 I LOVE this new Shape Up stamp set and had lots of fun playing with the shapes for my cards that you'll be seeing soon!

Have a great day - see you soon with more new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps goodness!


6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous...love the yellows which we don't seem to use often enough...xx

buggin2stamp said...

Jessica: This is gorgeous! I love the abundance of yellow. Like a greeting card full of sunshine. I can't wait to see the new release.
Melissa

Mary-Anne V said...

Very beautiful...can not wait to see this new set.

Susie said...

Jessica, this is just beautiful! Wonderful design using the Shape Up stamp and dies.

Maxine D said...

Wow Jessica, this is fabulous - love the yellows you have used, and that flower is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Held said...

I don't use much of the yellow colors in my cards, until I saw this....so pretty!