Thursday, March 6, 2014

Praying for you...

Hello! It's Monika here today with a card bringing you more SWEET peeks from the March Release! 
It's going to be another fabulous release with something for everyone... A little bit of this and that, sweet and elegant... Oh, I am so excited! Today I used images from two of the new sets, along with some of the previous sets. You know me... I love mixing sets...


See that pretty border strip? It's one of the images from Borders & Backgrounds clear stamp set with the coordinating die! I stamped it on vellum and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. So, so pretty...
The greeting is from the new Flower Blocks 3. You will love the beautiful flowers in this set!


Can you tell the rest of the sets I used? OK... here they are: Majestic Monarchs and Music  Background! I also used the coordinating Monarch Dies

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the release celebration!

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

5 comments:

Janeen said...

What a wonderful lay out. I really
Ike all the elements you used on this creation.

Marlena M. said...

I know your work when I see it~gorgeous card Monika!

Unknown said...

So pretty and love the layers and embossing!!

Ava Gavloski said...

lovely card, great showcasing of the stamp

Graciellie Design said...

Great release!!! I absolutely love all of the stamp sets. The coordinating dies are perfect and so versatile too. And the biblical stamps are so beautiful, the fonts are perfect!

Looking forward to the following posts!

gracielliedesign . blogspot . com