Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fill er up!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March Sneak Peek
Hello sweet friends!
It's time for a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March Sneak Peek (you're going to love this fabulous release)!
It's chock-a-block full of fun trendy stamping love!  And the design team has been busy creating beautiful samples to chase away those winter blues (pleeeease)!    Let's share a cup of coffee while I tell you what inspired me to create today's sneak peek card sample.

I love Holley Gerth's inspirational blog ~ writer, author, and counselor, Holley,  encourages me each day with words that are just spot on.  She speaks my language!   She reaches out with words that draw me in and wrap me with love and acceptance ~ no matter what kind of day I've had, or am having.     The Father gives us "living water" to keep us nourished and hydrated so that we may in turn pour out his love to others when the holy spirit speaks to our hearts.  A river of living water where grace and mercy abound.

Do you know of anyone who could use a cup of encouragement today?    It may be your visit or phone call that makes all the difference, and refills the heart of another.   May the words of our mouths be as living water, filled up and poured out to the glory of God.
"He who believes in Me, as the scripture has said, 
out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."   John 7:38
Thanks a Latte!
I'll see you back here on Saturday for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March Release Blog Hop!
Blessings,

Sources: Card size: 4.25x 5.5 (A2), Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Pick me Up Image & Sentiments), (Borders&Backgrounds), (Borders&Backgrounds Die), (Decorative Frames), (Hearts&Stars Scallop Border Dies),  Ink: PTI (Pure Poppy), Ranger (Archival Ink - Coffee), Memento (London Fog); Paper: SU (Chocolate Chip), PTI (Vintage Cream); Embellishments: My Mind's Eye (Enamel Dots)

5 comments:

Patti J said...

This is adorable, Susie! Love what I see so far of the new release!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Susie. Love red and brown together. The sweet little hearts and candy dots look great. (PS: Thanks for the switch!)

Kelly L said...

Great card, beautiful colors and I love this stamp set.

Ava Gavloski said...

Great card and nice showcasing of the Sweet 'n Sassy stamp

Sue T said...

Love this coffee card and would love to win the coffee stamp set and the matching dies~