Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Wishes


Merry Christmas week, Sweet Friends!  Julie here to share a card created with three sets- Peace of God, Winter Blessings and We Three Kings. I think it is fabulous that we can mix and match Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and they work so well together :-)

I just love the Tufted Titmouse image along with all of the sentiments and verses in the Peace of God stamp set, don’t you?  

My hubby and I love watching birds and “Tufty” as we like to call him (or her), is one of our all-time favs! Along with chickadees, they dart into the feeders and grab a peanut and/or seed and "run" :-)  So much energy and such a joy to watch for sure!

This card was fun to create with a bit of watercoloring, masking, stenciling, sewing, die-cutting (with the Doily Border Dies), dry embossing and of course, layering- well, I just decided to throw everything into the mix- lol!!


Woohoo!  Only two more days until we celebrate Christmas- Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope you have a blessed New Year!!






No comments: