Thursday, October 26, 2017

Wise Men


Hello, Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal, here to share with you today.  I am featuring one of my favorite Christmas sets of ours We Three Kings. I love this silhouette of the wise men traveling to see the newborn king.
This is a set you can have so much fun creating backgrounds for with distress inks, distress oxide ink and of course alcohol inks like I used for mine.
To create the card I started with a side folding white note card and a piece of yupo paper for the background. I used several different shades of blue alcohol re inkers and dropped drops of them randomly on the yupo paper and then dropped drops of rubbing alcohol on top of them and just let them spread. After I achieved the look I was happy with I cut it out with an oval stitched die. Using the Misti stamping tool, I stamped the image from the We Three Kings set several times to get a good dark image and then used the ScanNCut to cut it out. 
To finish the card I added it to the oval background and added the greeting underneath. 




2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous card !

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Ceal! That background is amazing with the silhouette image.