Tuesday, October 24, 2017

thanks for everything.

Hello! It's Monika here today with a thank you card. 
I didn't have a lot of time but really wanted to use the gorgeous flower image from Floral Greeting clear stamp set, so I decided to use just leave it black & white:


I love making simple cards, but I don't like one layer cards... so I just cut the flower image out, and adhered it loosely to the inked background, adding a little bit of dimension to my card.
The background was sponged with Tim Holtz Pistachio Distress Oxide ink. I splashed some water on the card for some interesting pattern, then spritzed black ink over it...


The greeting is from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika












6 comments:

Sue D said...

Beautiful card.
"THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2017 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!"

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous background! Just popping in to say... THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2017 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! You have so many gorgeous stamps!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for sponsoring the cat hop at Her Peaceful Garden!

Tee said...

I love that you left the flower black & white, it looks great with the background. Gorgeous Card! Thank you for sponsoring the 2017 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! thealteredpaper@gmail USA

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card! Thanks for joining the hop!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a lovely card ! Thanks for being a sponsor for the 2017 Cat Lovers blog hop at Her Peaceful Garden.