Monday, May 16, 2011

Neva's Mr.Fix-It & Cookies Gift Card

I have a desire to increase my stash of masculine cards and have been on a roll lately with reaching this goal. I absolutely LOVE this darling new digital set called "MR.FIX-IT" from SWEET N SASSY DIGITAL LINE. I used Nesties Labels 17 to cut and emboss both focal image and sentiment but then cut the bottom section from the sentiment.
I used copics to color the image and then sponged the inside of the Nestie. My dp is woodgrained.
This is for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPED CHALLENGE # 223 - Aimes where I found inspiration in the colors of her YOU MAKE ME SMILE card.
My sweet darling hubby is always making special things for me and so I will be giving this to him at the right time. He loves my selfmade creations and I hope he loves this one too.

Now for my 2nd creation:


This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 325 - Paper Buttons which I LOVE to make.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 119 - Word Inspired (GIFT).
I used Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 108 for my layout and last Thursday's SWEET N SASSY DIGI CHALLENGE # 2 - Photo Inspiration for my color combo.
My darling digi image is "COOKIE WITH GIFT" and the sentiment is from an acrylic set called "CIRCUS FUN" both sets and the dp are from SWEET N SASSY STAMP COMPANY. I used dimensionals betweet the dp and focal panel on the top, bottom and left side as well as the white panel and pink panel that my button is matted on and taped the gift card to the pink layer so when you slide the button panel the gift card comes out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cookie's Gift
Paper: white, summer sun, Echo Park Summer Days dp
Ink: summer sun
Accessories: dimensionals, gift card, ribbon, wonky squares Nestie, crop-a-dile, crystal effects
Techniques: Paper Button, 3D, Gift Card Holder

I hope you like both of these and come back to visit again tomorrow for more fabulous creations from the SNS Design Team.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love it! I need more ideas for cards for men!

Thanks

Mary Marsh said...

love both of these cards neva-great colors and layout on the mr fixit- love the cocoa card as well- awesome paper button