Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guest Designer & DT Announcement

It's the first of the month already. Can you believe it?? Summer is over and school is back in full swing. The 1st of the month also brings some changes to our DT and we didn't want to miss the opportunity to share them with you.

We are sad that Cindy Coutts and Lorie Ames have finished up their terms with us. We have loved having them with us!!) but the good news is Lorie has joined our Sweet Stop Sugar Babies AND we're bringing back our good friend Monika Davis as a Senior DT member on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Team :).

Hi! I'm Monika and I've been stamping on and off for almost 13 years. I was born and raised in Hungary, but I've lived in NH for 14 years with my family. I am a SAHM to 2 boys (8 and 1 1/2). I've been a past design team member for Taylored Expressions and Magnolia, and currently I am on Taylored Expressions Cupcake Sketch Crew, Curtain Call Color Challenges Crew, and Dutch Dare-Card Challenges Design Team. I've been teaching stamping classes for a number of years now in my local stamp store and at my home, and have been published a number of times in papercrafting magazines. I am also one of the winners of Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty 2010.

We're also excited to introduce our September Guest Designer...



Hi! My name is Krissy. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I am a SAHM with two beautiful little boys and a wonderful & supportive husband. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy volunteering at our youngest son's preschool and serving on the Preschool Board or Directors. Life is good!

Welcome ladies!! We look forward to working with you!!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Monika and Krissy, so good to read more about you! Big warm welcome hugs!