Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back To School With Autumn Bounty Blessings

Happy Thursday and the 1st day of September. This year will be over before we know it. Where does the time fly to? Oh well as the old saying goes "time marches on" and so it does.  Here we are at the front door of Fall already and my grandchildren must be skipping Thanksgiving because they are already telling me what they want for Christmas. LOL. Kids are so precious, no matter what the age.
For this card today I stamped the focal image on white cs then colored with copics and matted on pumpkin pie on the inside panel. The base is white with a frame embossed then I cut the inside section out for a window card.  I stamped the sentiment in pumpkin pie.  I love that saying.
This is also for today's Splitcoast Stampers WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 338 - Paint where we were to use paint (including stickles). I added stickles to the flower centers.
I hope you have a fabulous day and upcoming Labor Day holiday. If you are traveling use caution and arrive alive where you are going and getting back home as well.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Bounty - SNSS
Paper: white, pumpkin pie
Ink: Momento Tuxedo black, pumpkin pie
Accessories: stickles, copics, dimensionals. the Paper Studio Whimsy Frame
Techniques: frame it, copic coloring

Thanks for looking,
Neva

No comments: