Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rhubarb's Christmas

Hi, happy Wednesday! It's Harriet here and it is my day to share here.  I just received my Rhubarb's Christmas card kit, the September Kit of the Month from Sweet 'N Sassy and I was excited to use it. I have never purchased a card kit before but besides loving the Rhubarb stamps, I really liked the Bo Bunny paper that was included.  Buttons, ribbon and twine were also included in the kit. 
I stamped Rhubarb with Memento ink and colored him with Copic markers.  I paper pieced the ribbon and cut him out with an oval Nestability.  The sentiment is also from this set.  I did my own thing for the sketch but the kit does include five samples that you can make with the kit supplies and then there is still more paper and embellishments for even more cards!
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Rhubarb's Christmas; Paper - Bo Bunny; Ink - Memento; Misc - Nestabilities, Buttons

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Very cute Harriet...love the sketch, the papers, and of course the star of the show, Rhubarb! I'll need to try to get a kit sometime...sound like a good bargain!

Bridget said...

Love this sketch with Rhubarb in an oval, Harriet - and those three cute buttons!