Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowflake Flourishes

Hello! It's Monika here with a Clean and Simple (CAS) card.
I've been wanting to brake in my Snowflake Flourishes clear stamp set. It is such a lovely set and can be used for any occasions during the winter months.
I decided to make a card, using a clear sheet. You can find it in craft or office supply stores.
I stamped the flourishes with Black StazOn ink on the clear sheet. The greeting was stamped on a white strip of paper. Then the front was decorated with Pearls, Caribbean Baker's Twine, and a paper flower.
The turquoise strip was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch and was attached inside of the front cover. This way I was able to cover the adhesive. I needed a place to write a message, so I die-cut a doily with Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die. I attached that to the inside. To cover the adhesive I used on the doily, I also attached a small circle to the back side of my card.
Hope I inspired you to make something today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Absolutely stunning, Monika, this is a real winter beauty!!