Sunday, August 26, 2012

Naught Changeth Thee

Hello, Jennie here and today I have a fun autumn card I made using Season of Change from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Pitt artist Big Brush pens (no ink pads, shock and awe I know!).  I colored directly on the stamp using two markers prior to stamping on white card stock.  I love the two-toned look on the leaves...  To add some filler to the white space I inked the Friendship Script Background with a light yellow pen.  The sentiment was inked with a brown markers and and some flecks by coloring with the same marker on my craft mat, spritzing with water and then flicking over my panel using a water color brush...uber cool technique, and a favorite!

Here is a closer look at the flecking:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Really great technique, Jennie.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Jennie....and no stamp pads! Thanks so much for sharing your techniques!