Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Warm Hello

This past week I participated in the Friends of Sweet 'n Sassy blog hop where we shared some of our favorite stamp sets and so I thought I'd share another one of my favs here on the SNSS blog today!

Snowmen are hands down one of those images that I can't get enough of (much like stamp sets featuring coffee cups!) and this sweet snowman is one of my fav Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  This darling set, just back in stock, is called Warm Hello and features the main snowman image and two sentiments...for only $9.00!  Grab one of these for you and one for a friend!

To give my snowman a bit of color and texture, I first spritzed my cardstock with Perfect Pearls mist.  This is a great product and give the paper just a bit of shimmer.  Then I stamped the snowman and added just color, with Copics, to the scarf, hat, and snow.  Then I got busy with cardstock and designer paper (from Little Yellow Bicycle) and finished off my card with a few fabric buttons and brads.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and leave us a comment to tell us about your favorite SNSS stamp set! 

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is so sweet~I love the added tab at the top and I LOVE SNOWMEN!
My favorite Christmas set is Seek Him Still. The outline, image and sentiments are gorgeous and carry a hopeful message~love that!

Indy's Designs said...

So darling! I love the warm colors you used and your shading of this cutie is spectacular!