Monday, December 10, 2012

Peas and Carrots


Good morning!

 I just love the You & Me stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  Those images and sentiments that Korin put in it are so fun and quirky... love!  When I saw this image I was reminded of this old Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pack with garden images on it... I don't even remember what it's called right now and I'm not sure it's still available.  But, image my delight when I saw papers with both carrots AND peas on it!  YAY - a match made in heaven! lol!

 Playing on the green and orange colors, I used The Twinery's Peapod and Mandarin twines for a double bow on the tag and then 'shabby-ed' it up a bit with a doily, ribbon and rose.  Fun card and fun supplies to play with!

 Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Jessica! This is such a fun set.

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute..