Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cocoa's Heart ~

Good Morning! Mary here with Cocoa's Heart for your Thursday Morning view ~ The new releases and the five day mini blog hops were fun and very inspiring. I hope you were able to comment on the blogs to win some prizes! :) 

My love for Cocoa goes back before I was on any of SNSS design teams. I fell in love with this sweet mouse at my LSS and the rest is history as the saying goes. I coloured this image using copics and cut him out by hand. I added some heart and scallop border dies to my design. This heart die matches the newly released Bottom of my heart set which creates some awesome "to die for" hearts. I stamped three rows of xoxo's amidst the music notes for some romantic flair.

Have a great day!!!

Materials used:
Stamps: Cocoa's Heart, Bottom of my Heart
Dies: Hearts, Scallop border die
Paper: EP, MME, SU
Inks: Versafine ink, Memento Ink, Copics
Accessories: Seam binding ribbon

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sweet card, Mary. Lovely colors and dp mix with Cocoa.

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Mary! LOVE those romantic colors and papers with Cocoa!

Jennie said...

This is so cute! Love the way you used the heart dies.