Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For You With Love


Hi everyone!! This is Lori from Smiling While Stamping!!  I'm so excited to be this months guest designer. Thank you so much to Janette and Korin for having me!!!

I couldn't resist this adorable puppy from the new Mini Critters set!!  It reminds me of our dear Cocoa who was with us just about 15 years, so I had to color the collar pink in honor of her!  I added a little drop of Glossy Accents to her nose and a little silver pearl on the tag.  I'm having a lot of fun playing with this great little set. I think next I will be making some Valentines for the little people in our lives!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will be back next Tuesday with another post!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Mini Critters
Paper:  White & Warm Cocoa
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  E81, E84, E87, R81, R83, R87
Accessories:  Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Silver Pearl

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Lori! Love this cute little puppy sitting in front of the brick wall...wonderful CAS design!

Bridget said...

What a fab clean and simple card, Lori, this is just so darling - love the way the little cutie is sitting there next to a white brick wall!

Jennie said...

This is so cute Lori! LOVE the embossing folder and cute design using the puppy from Mini Critters.