Monday, January 14, 2013

Long Stem Silhouettes

Good Morning! It's Monika here today, bringing you a CAS card using our brand new Long Stem Silhouettes clear stamp set. I love working with silhouette images, because they can be bold or soft... and work great with simple designs.

LongStemSilhouettesCASVellum

I've been drawn to neutral colors, so today I picked cream and dark brown. I stamped the silhouette images in the background, and on top of the vellum piece, which was then heat embossed. Silhouettes images are also great for just filling the 'empty space'... so I stamped it under the circle greeting (Vintage Postcard clear stamp set) for more 'dimension'.

For the border strip, I used Hearts and Stars Scallop Border Die set. The other greeting came from New Beginning clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Monika

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Love the way you combined stamp sets and beautiful card Monika!