Sunday, April 14, 2013

His Child


Good morning!

Jessica here popping in to share a couple of cards that I made using the new His Child stamp set.  Dina hit it out of the ball park with this adorable stamp set... the silhouette images and the sentiments she included in the set makes it a must have in my collection!

I choose to go with some spring colors for my cards today, pulling the colors from the patterned paper tag die cuts.  After stamping the images in my favorite black ink (Versafine), the cards kind of fell together with the minimal embellishments I added to finish them off.


I hope the sentiments on my cards today stick with you throughout your day and remind you how much God loves you!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Both cards are just precious, Jessica! Love the springy colors, the stitching, and all the fine details adde with love!

Cynthia said...

Both cards are so sweet, Jessica! Great colors and designs.

Jean Bullock said...

Love the sentiments, Jessica. Very uplifting and the cards are lovely.