Friday, March 14, 2014

God's Got This..........

Good Morning Friends!

Jacquie here to share with you today!  Hope you all  are having a wonderful week! I made another card of encouragement today!  I LOVE to share positive words!  My project today has TWO of my favorite things!  Our NEW Borders and Backgrounds Die Set & the God Is Bigger Clear Stamp Set!  I combined these FAVES with my favorite patterned paper, from Basic Grey?   Some scrap ribbon; a few pearls?   And........voila!!  My creation!  I am really liking the simple stuff here lately!  I am a firm believer of the whole, "It's the little things in life"?  I think that's why it has transferred to my crafting as well!!   I am also a firm believer in the whole "God's Got This" thing too?  So, what can I say!!   Perfect combination!!  Hope you like and thanks for stopping by to share with me!!



PS.  Don't forget to come and visit us at the Allentown Festival!!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I LOVE these colours together, Jacquie! Couldn't agree with you more on the "little things" :)

merrymstamper said...

Love this Jacquie! This would make a nice masculine card.