Saturday, August 2, 2014

God Made You Special

Good Morning, Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Gloria with you today, with my first post as part of the SNSS design team! I am so excited to be here!


I have created a 5 x 5 inch friendship card to share with you. I used the NEW Birthday Word Art stamp set for my focal sentiment (and not to toot my own horn, but I designed the set and I am like a proud mama). I used the sweet One of a Kind set for the main image.


I colored my birdies with alcohol markers. I also colored in the word "special" on the sentiment. Everything is coordinated with pinks and blues, with that glorious pop of green!


I used a sentiment from the One of a Kind set for the inside of the card. I always decorate the inside!


Thanks for joining me today. Please drop by my blog, Scraps of Life and visit!

~ Gloria





1 comment:

Cathymac said...

How beautiful, Gloria! I have always thought that this stamp set was as cute as can be, but you've tuned it into a lovely work of art! The pinks and the pretty bow make it perfectly feminine!