Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snowman Soup Kit

{jane bosi}  Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friends!  I have to admit, I'm still a gifting kind of mood!  I love to think up fun little gifts to give the people in my life! And sometimes, I just love the process of creating a dimensional item like a box or this test tube tote!

The Test Tube holder has long been a favorite project of mine.  I loosely followed THIS TUTORIAL from Splitcoaststampers.  I say loosely because my test tubes are considerably smaller than the ones used in the tutorial.  I had to adjust some of the measurements, but it worked out just fine.  These tubes were perfect, however, for me to create this very special Snowman Soup Kit!

The blustery days of winter here in Central Wisconsin make hot cocoa the perfect any time drink!  Each tube can be filled with 1) Cocoa 2) Mini Marshmellows 3) Tiny chocolate chips or crushed peppermint candies!

To complete the project, SNSS's Snowman Soup with matching dies are just perfect!!  And, to make it even easier, you can also get these super fantastic images in digital format....RIGHT AWAY!  Images used are:  Snowman in Mug and Snowman Soup.  Go on......get inky!

Be awesome!  TTFN  Jane

No comments: