Saturday, March 12, 2016

a decorative corner card

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a different style of A2 card.  I've been wanting to try the Decorative Corner Card and I thought the image of a girl with out-stretched arms from Sweet 'n Sassy's I am Loved set would be perfect to use on the front.

 
The little girl is adhered to the front corner with two 3/4" scored circles so that she pops off the card front.  I also popped up the little heart accents.  Joy was cut with an old Cuttlebug die set.
 

I left the back panels blank except for the sentiment and a few more hearts. There's plenty of room for a personal message.


The card folds flat for easy mailing and is a fun style to create!
Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!
Diane


 

1 comment:

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

Kathleen