Thursday, March 17, 2016

Your are Loved in Him


Hello Thursday Friends!

I am usually very nervous about water coloring because I am sort of a control freak.  So this tends to be the extent of it for me.  Even though it is primitive, it makes me happy.  Now on to the stamps: I love the sets I used because you can mix and match them.  These sets are really popular for Bible Jounaling, but for me as a card maker, they are wonderful and versatile stamps too.

 Here is a list of the sets I used:
Creative Worship Just Be (coming soon)
Creative Worship Words of Life Collection 3 (coming soon)

Be sure to check out all the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  
wonderful clear stamps. 

Have a marvelous day and we'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Susie

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Love the swatches of color on this sweet card, Susie!