Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hello!

{judy} I am pretty terrible about putting things away on my craft table before I get something else out. I can't imagine that I am alone. :)

This card came about after deciding it was TIME to clean up a bit (because I couldn't find my tools!), and I used things just laying on the table. I love how it turned out with the combination of FILL ME UP and GRUNGE ELEMENTS 2. I used both black and brown shades of ink, some die cuts, and a button that had fallen on the floor. Even the embossing folder for the front panel hadn't been put away. So.... there is SOME good to be said for leaving things out.......right?

Take a peek at the two sets I used today. They are two of my favorites!

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Love it, Judy! I can totally relate to your craft table. I know it's time to clean when I can't find what I need! LOL!