Monday, May 16, 2016

For the Golfer


Happy Monday!
It's Ceal here to share a Father's day card with you. You know Father's day is next month and the way the days are flying by it will be here before you know it. Sweet 'n Sassy has some great masculine sets for you to make your father's Day card including this one Hole in One.
To make my card I started with a white base cut to 4.25 X 5.5, next I cut a green panel just a quarter inch smaller all around and ran that through an embossing folder. I stamped my image on a 3x4 panel and colored it with Copic markers and used the pointillism technique for the grass. My father in Law is a golfer so this will be the perfect card for him

Here's the set I used 




1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

That greeting is awful! LOL Seriously, I love it. I know my dad would have loved this card, since he was an avid golfer. Probably playing on Heaven's course as I speak! Great card--tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics