Monday, May 9, 2016

Winnie's Garden... thinking of you

Hello! It's Monika here today, with a sweet garden card. I love the new Winnie's Garden clear stamp set. With it's 20+ images, you sure to find something to your liking. I love the whimsy style of the sweet images.
I have a simple 'thinking of you' card:
 
 
The gardening can seems to be a popular image with the DT girls. LOL! It's really great for any occasions.
I stamped the images with Jet Black Archival ink, then water colored them... I stamped an extra butterfly and spade, colored them, cut them out... then adhered them to the main images with dimensional tape. The border was stamped with a swirl image from Leafy Flourish Background & More clear stamp set.


I hope I inspired you to create something today.

Thank for stopping by,
Monika

 
 

 

1 comment:

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it

KathleenR