Friday, June 10, 2016

Get Well Chicken

Hello! It's Monika here today, with a get well card.

I have a friend who loves chickens. She recently had to have a hand operation, so I wanted to make a card for her with the sweet chicken from Get Well Critters clear stamp set. I knew she'd get a kick out of it...

 

 
While I did not use the coordinating die set (Get Well Critters Die set), I used some of my favorite dies to make the scene. It might seem familiar, since I used these dies before... remember?



To build the fun scene, I used Hillside EdgesBare Tree, Happy Happy, and Fence & Grass (currently unavailable) Die sets.

For the greeting, I used Get Well Innies clear stamp set.
 
Thank for stopping by,
Monika



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This little get well scene is adorable, Monika! I really need to play with this sweet chick image.