Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Good Shepherd

Hello everyone! Lucinde here. It's my first time sharing a card on this blog, but you might know me from my blogs at Creative Worship. Today I want to show you a card that's made with one of the Creative Worship stamps sets. Eventhough they're made for bible journaling, that doesn't mean you can't use them for cards! I think I might use some sets more often for cards than for journaling ;).

For this card I stamped a little scene with the stamps from 'Good Shepherd'. I love the little sheeps! I stamped the shepherd first and masked him to stamp the hills in the background. I colored the images with colored pencils and diecut the frame around the scene. After that all I had to do is adhering everything onto my card.
I hope I could inspire you to create today! And don't forget to take a look at the new stamp sets from this month, they're amazing!

- Lucinde
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-good-shepherd-clear-stamp-set/


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Lucinde. Great scene... and amazing coloring.