Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 2016 New Release Set, Faith Quote Blocks and Birthday Celebration


Hello Sweet Friends!  Woohoo, Julie, here and we have exciting news this month from our November 2016 New Release sets to our 9th birthday celebration!!  



WEEKLY DEAL 11/04/16-11/10/16

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps turned 9 this month so don't forget to check out all of the SNSS 9th Birthday Celebration specials either on the SNSS FB Page or here on the SNSS blog!  We will have weekly and daily deals in our appreciation of your support and business over the years!


Plus, SNSS released several new stamp sets for November 2016 and today I am sharing a card that I designed with the new clear stamp set, Faith Quote Blocks designed by NinaB Designs! 

I absolutely love the quotes in this set and thought they would be perfect for the chalkboard technique.

To create this card, I first heat embossed the SNSS Decorative Frames image with white embossing powder onto black cardstock, then lined up the SNSS Faith Quote Blocks image in the center and heat embossed it as well with white embossing powder.

I fussy-cut the frame and applied a bit of craft white ink with my finger to mimic chalk dust.

I layered the embossed heart background onto black cardstock, added the ribbons and additional layers before mounting the embossed SNSS Faith Quote Blocks image with dimensional foam.

I decided to add a few rolled roses to finish off this quick, easy card!

I hope I have inspired you today with this card using the previously released SNSS Decorative Frames clear stamp set along with the fabulous new SNSS clear stamp set, Faith Quote Blocks :-)

Hugs and have a blessed week, sweet friends! 


No comments: