Sunday, February 5, 2017

There's a wideness in God's Mercy

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy Friends, Ever have a week that the days get away from you? We have had a busy week, that has been filled with opportunities of personal growth and spiritual growth! I have another card today using the beautiful The Sea Clear Stamp Set.  

You will love using this stamp set in your creations to encourage others. The Scripture and the poetic quotes that are in this set are the perfect words to encourage someone who is going through a challenging time.

On my project to day, I stamped the Sailboat image using Staz-On Black ink on glossy cardstock. Using several different yellows and Jumbo Sponge Daubers, I added a golden hue to create a sunset landscape. I matted the glossy cardstock on a dark brown cardstock and then a piece of retired Basic Grey patterned paper. Repeating the layering on the dark brown and then an orange piece of cardstock for the base. Once I looked at the card, I realized I had too much yellow. So I added some white Sharpie, extra fine to the water reflections, to create more contrast. Once finished, I looked through my embellishments and added an anchor with a Mini glue dot, I took some chord and looped it to create a rope look and adhered it to the cardstock with liquid glue.

I appreciate you taking a peek today. Come back tomorrow for some more eye candy created by Gracie.
May your day be filled with many blessings,
Chris Dickinson


No comments: