Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Be Yourself


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal, here to share a card with you using this super adorable set Be Unique. I adore this set because I love rainbows and unicorns and it has both! This set is so versatile, be sure to visit our website to see more inspiration using this set including Bible journaling.


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white piece of cardstock to stamp the image on. I stamped the unicorn image using Memento ink and then colored it with Copic markers. I used the ScanNCut to cut it out and before placing it on my card front I created a background for her using the three stars and colored them using the same colors of Copic markers. To finish the card and give her some shimmer I used a Wink of Stella glitter pen over her body and then added some glossy accents to her hooves and horn.




No comments: