Thursday, April 26, 2018

Be Unique!

Today I have a couple more cards using the oh so cute and utterly adorable Sweet N Sassy Stamps Be Unique Clear Stamp Set.

First, I took all of the sentiments and smaller images and created a subway art style set up. I embossed it in with versa mark and white embossing powder. Then I got rainbow inky with Distress Oxide Inks. I went simple with the layout since the sentiment layout really "spoke" for itself (pun intended :))


While I was playing in the ink, I created a panel for my second card. I used a stitched die cut for a frame and created a simple shaker card with some shaker shapes I found at Micheal's - they were in a container like a collection of spices come in and the colors were so perfect, I just had to buy them! I embossed the sentiment on the transparency and stamped a unicorn on watercolor paper and colored it up with my polychromos pencils. (I really like the way the texture and pencils worked together.) I fussy cut it and added it to the corner of my card.

These were so much fun to make! I hope they've inspired you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lyn

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

These are so magical and absolutely gorgeous!!