Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I'm Stuck On You

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today sharing a couple cards featuring the NEW Refresh My Soul stamp set.  This is such a universal stamp set.  I love how fun these cards came out.  I used copic markers to color all the images.


I just love this sentiment and thought that the googly eyes would be a fun touch.  I will be saving this one for hubby for when I'm under tight design team deadlines and may get a little prickly...LOL



http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-refresh-my-soul-clear-stamp-set/


The Scripty Thoughts stamp set is the May 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 5/31/18.  
 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

buggin2stamp said...

Love these cards. I received my order today which included these sets and more. I can't wait to use them during my camping trip next week. I may CASE your ideas.