Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Itty Bitty Blossoms

Today I have a few cards using some of the new stamp sets from Sweet N Sassy Stamps... Itty Bitty Blossoms and the new May 2018 Stamp of the Month: Scripty Thoughts. These sets are sweet and versatile! 

For the first two, I inked up a panel on Strathmore Bristol Smooth - It was fun to pick and choose the leaves and flower heads I wanted. I colored my flowers with  Copics.  I Cut out the pieces in the panel I liked and came up with two simple, yet fun cards...


For my next card, I grabbed some stuff from my stash... I really don't do that too often but it is so fulfilling - son't cha think?

I had a panel of cardstock inked up with distress inks and I took the entire sheets of Itty Bitty Blossoms stamps (before I moved them) and used it like a background stamp. I  inked it with Versamark then used copper embossing powder from WOW. I colored in some of the images more with Distress Ink so they wouldn't blend into the background too much. Then I found an already die cut "happy" which I triple embossed with the same copper powder. I used the word "birthday" from the May 2018 Stamp of the Month: Scripty Thoughts to finish it off and I think it is a pretty fun result!


I hope you are inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 Lyn

 

No comments: