Thursday, May 10, 2018

Praying for you

Hello everyone! Today I want to share a card I made with the Itty Bitty Blossoms stamp set. I love these little flowers! Maybe you already know it but... I'm a huge fan of flower stamps and I can never get enough of them. So I'm really happy with all these tiny flowers. My first thought was to make a wreath with them, but I decided to share something different with you.

I stamped a bunch of the flowers on marker paper and started coloring. I just colored a couple of flowers and cut them out. After that I masked a part of my card where I wanted to stamp a background with the flowers. I just stamped a couple of the flowers randomly inside the masked area. When I removed my mask I drew a border around the stamped images with a black fineliner. I wanted to keep the card simple so I didn't color these flowers. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set of this month (Scripty Thoughts) and added a little bit of Wink of Stella on top of the sentiment. Just to give it a little bit of sparkle. Then it was time to add the colored flowers. I made a border on the left side with the colored flowers. I added some foam tape behind a couple of the flowers and added a couple of the leaves behind them. I added a couple of sequins to finish the card.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/itty-bitty-blossoms-clear-stamp-set/  http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/may-2018-stamp-of-the-month-scripty-thoughts/

I hope you're inspired to make something with these itty bitty flowers too!

- Lucinde

No comments: